Not long ago, the iPhone Dev team announced an update of its popular jailbreak tool “Redsn0w”. The latest version allows iPhone 3G/3GS user to downgrade the baseband from 06.15 to 05.13.04. By downgrading, users who are originally stuck with the 06.15 baseband, can now use ultrasn0w to unlock their iPhone. Here is the official release […]
Jailbreak updates and releases keep coming. They are unstoppable. Now we have the UltraSn0w 1.2.7 to unlock your iOS 5.1.1. However, it is only possible for old basebands. We know you are expectant for more updates after the release of untethered jailbreak by iOS developers. Now, the iPhone Dev’s Team software-based ultrasn0w is finally available. […]
iOS 5.1.1 was released few days ago bringing a number of bug fixes and HDR photos improvement. Jailbreakers and unlockers were asked to stay away from the update but I am sure some went on to update regardless of the warning. The main problem is for the unlockers as you can’t connect to your carrier […]
We have great news for you before the weekends. If you had trouble on unlocking your iPhone using SAM, you don’t have to worry about anything.
Those who used to SAM unlock solution to successfully unlocked their iPhones have been recommended to save baseband/activation tickets which will come handy in future. Now there are two guides to do this! The easy one is first up!
This is a big news for iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 users. Earlier, a Chinese iPhone hacker Loktar_Sun has released a solution for unlocking a jailbroken iPhone using Sam Bingner’s SAM (Subscriber Artificial Module) package. This SAM unlock method should work with all baseband versions. I’m not able to test the method on my iPhone […]
It has been almost a week since the iOS 5.1 was released by Apple. Right after the release of the new iOS version, the Chronic Dev Team did what they do best and released a tethered jailbreak for all the A4 devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) with the redsn0w jailbreak tool. Even though it was […]
While we do not know when the iPhone Dev team will bring us the software unlock solution for iPhone 4S, ApplenBerry have claimed to release an unlock (sim card solution) for iPhone 4.11.08 very soon. Not long ago, a new video uploaded by them on YouTube indicates the release of the new Gevey Ultra S […]
While Apple has already offered factory-unlock iPhone 4S in some countries, there are still many iPhone users waiting for an unlock solution that allows them to use SIM card from any carriers. Not long ago, @musclenerd from the iPhone Dev team has announced on Twitter that the team is working on a promising unlock solution […]
Earlier, Gizmodo shared an usual method to unlock an iPhone. The method does not require you to jailbreak the iPhone. What you need is an original SIM card from AT&T and follow a set of procedures to unlock it. As reported by Gizmodo, some users found the method works on their iPhone but some are […]
Like most other iPhone lovers, I strongly believe that the Apple iPhone 4 is without doubt the best smartphone in the world. However, my biggest grudge with the iPhone is that it lacks multi-SIM capabilities. Last year, I tried my hand at USBFever’s case to host dual full size SIM cards on the back of […]
“I have upgraded my iPhone 3G to version 3.1.3 firmware and now my iPhone is locked. Anyway to unlock it again?” “Today, iTunes prompts me to upgrade my iPhone 3GS to the latest iPhone OS version (3.1.3). I hit the confirm button and upgrade my iPhone. After the upgrade, I can’t make calls or receive […]
Previously, I have posted up the jailbreak guide for iPhone 2G running OS 3.1.2. Here is the complete jailbreak guide for iPhone 3G/3GS using blackra1n and blacksn0w. For starter, blackra1n is the popular jailbreak tool, developed by GeoHot, that lets you jailbreak iPhone OS 3.1.2 on all models of iPhone. For blacksn0w, it’s the only […]
As you know, GeoHot has released blackra1n RC3 yesterday. The blackra1n is a popular jailbreak tool for iPhone 2G/3G/3GS running firmware 3.1.2. Unlike the older jailbreak tools (e.g. PwnageTool or Redsn0w), blackra1n is advertised as the fastest and simplest jailbreak tool. Yes, it’s super fast. Talking about the jailbreak process, it’ll only take you around […]
- hiTask: Manage Team Projects On Your iPhone February 11, 2014
- Boxer For iPhone: Deal With Emails Like Never Before February 12, 2014
- Preview: GuestMode Allows Limited Guest Access to Your iPhone February 7, 2014
- CCSliders Tweak: Tap to Change Brightness Sliders in CC to Other February 26, 2014
- Ayeris Brings Subtle Nice Change to Stock iOS 7 February 27, 2014
- Spoiler Shield For iOS 7: Hide Spoilers Of Games and TV Shows March 9, 2014
- Pedometer++ Is An Elegant Step-Tracking App March 7, 2014
- App Review: Lift Daily Motivation Helps You Form Good Habits March 6, 2014
- Nwplying: Discover New Music and Share Your Own Taste March 5, 2014
- GridSwitcher Enables Grid View for iOS 7 App Switcher March 1, 2014
- v_ignatyev: Try http://shotbuf.com to copy images and links to...
- mike: i have done everything you said, and double checke...
- Beatles Ringtones Come to iTunes (Or You Can Just Make Your Own) | Gadget Lab | Wired: […] In iTunes version 10, right-click a song...
- Anna: I have a tone that is 24 seconds and it wont sync ...
- Anna: Does this work with updated versions of iTunes? I ...