Augmented reality has really taken off in recent times, with projects like Google Glass gaining attention from tech enthusiasts. There’s good news for iOS users as they can experience augmented reality directly on the screen of their device with OBOTO, an iOS app that brings a robot that does different actions such as dancing, squirting [...]
Distimo recently published a report examining and analyzing the business models and revenues per download on App Store. Interestingly, in-app purchases now account for an overwhelming 76% of App Store revenue as of February 2013. Loving these in-app purchases? It looks like they are going to stay. Do you think $0.99 worth of app with [...]
The integration of mobile applications is not limited to gadgets anymore as BMW adapts Apple genius into its Apple-enabled cars with its ConnectedDrive initiative. BMW, also known as Bayerische Motoren Werke AG features a special option called Apps, integrating iOS software from third party applications for a luxurious entertainment and driving experience. BMW today announced [...]
Facebook announced its improvements to mobile app ad, allowing the developers to target their ads with more degree. It was just a few weeks ago, when the social networking giant rolled out the new design for news feed showing richer and bigger pieces of content. It also shows its aggressive move to its mobile strategy.
It appears that photo filters and editing options are now anchored to social networking sites. It’s not surprising anymore if Google adapts these features, which are now officially integrated in to the Google Plus iOS application. Google Plus version 4.3.0 comes with new photo editing features, filters, and crop options. The update rolled out on [...]
Walmart announces its expansion to the Scan and Go pilot program, allowing the shoppers to scan and pay items at self-checkout counters using the iPhone to more than 200 stores. The Scan & Go program, which commenced near Walmart’s home office of Bentonville, Ark., last year, currently runs in about 70 stores across the United [...]
What if a classic game meets the famous Gangnam character? Appcoda just introduces Brain Power to test your memory in Gangnam style. Brain Power is a classic game to test your memory skill. Gamers simply memorize the sequence played by the game and repeat it. The faster you tap the sequence, the higher is your [...]
Unfortunately, Google announced last week that it would be shutting down its functional RSS feed this July. It’s not the end of the world though. Luckily, there are good alternatives you can find across the Internet. One of the perks of having an RSS feed is that it keeps you updated on the latest scoops. [...]
Theo Rowland-Fry, an eight-year old boy, goes in spotlight as he accidentally racks up £1,000 using the family iPad from the in-app purchases. His parents thought he was just playing the Simpsons game – until a recent bank statement showed the credit card charges. Few weeks ago, a five-year-old kid in Britain accidentally splurged on [...]
Twitter acquired the music discovery service We Are Hunted last year. New reports say the social networking site is preparing to roll out a standalone music app built on its recent acquisition. The app, to be called Twitter Music, could be released on iOS by the end of this month, according to a person familiar [...]
PayPal launches its next generation developer tools and support for mobile payments at the SXSW (South by Southwest, Inc.) 2013, featuring a new mobile SDK to make it easier for developers to accept payments in iOS apps.
If you’re a professional who needs a mobile scanner for receipts and expense reports, you might be interested to check this functional iPhone and iPad application. Instead of pinning all your receipts on the wooden holder, Piikki organizes all of them on your smartphone and syncs them to your Evernote, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
There are many iOS apps that allow users to create custom effects, mostly for editing photos. However, Slap It UP Platinum brings a whole different concept, allowing users to create ‘custom slaps’ and slap each other up with their devices in an entertaining way. After downloading the app, a new icon will be created on [...]
Technology made it more convenient for shoppers to purchase online. Amazon, eBay, and Zalora are some of the online stores on the Internet. Each has its own platform that provides shoppers the latest deals and personalized results of products.
- App Review: Moldiv Photo Collage Editor for iPhone and iPad May 12, 2013
- Beautify Your iPhone Unlock Screen with Piano Passcode May 6, 2013
- Secretary Tweak Reads Out Incoming Texts, Missed Calls, Events and Unread Messages April 22, 2013
- BatteryDoctorPro: All You Need To Optimize iPhone Battery May 1, 2013
- CloudLover: Use Gestures In Safari To Access iCloud Tabs May 13, 2013
- App Review: Fast and the Furious 6 Game for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad May 21, 2013
- Review: AL13 UltraThin Aerospace Aluminium Bumper for iPhone 5 May 20, 2013
- Axis Adds 5 Customizable App Icons on iPhone Lock Screen May 18, 2013
- 5 Tips to Make the Most of iPhone 5’s Camera May 17, 2013
- App Review: Dots for iPhone Connects Everything May 16, 2013
- App Review: Fast and the Furious 6 Game for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad | Tech.: [...] article, App Review: Fast and the Furious 6 ...
- Roco: my iPhone was stolen and I location services was d...
- ChrishTucker: Hey, I got an awesome iPhone and iPad apps from th...
- ATUL: u r GOD!!!!! Thank you very very very much!!!!!...
- Review: AL13 UltraThin Aerospace Aluminium Bumper for iPhone 5 | Tech.: [...] article, Review: AL13 UltraThin Aerospace Al...