If there is one thing I wouldn’t miss watching is the next flick of the Fast and the Furious. While every popular movie today has its own iOS and Android game (as its counterpart), it’s a trend that has attracted gamers and movie couch potatoes and probably an app development trend to watch out. Yes, [...]
I personally own quite some number of iPhone case since my first iPhone 4 came into my hand until now with iPhone 5. Like many power users, I focus on the quality of material that it is made of, functionality and durability of the case in which the design really comes last for my consideration. [...]
iOS users have face no problems while launching apps, but where there are limited offerings is the lock screen. There are several tweaks at Cydia store that are purported as lock screen launchers. They do work, but most of them come with functionality that makes the user launch the app unintentionally. Axis, on the other [...]
This is a guest post from Archie. Yeah, the iPhone 5 is out of its league when compared to Android flagships this year. The quad-core devices have multiplied and feature the latest of what Qualcomm has to offer, an octa-core is threatening global domination, screens haven reached insane levels and Google’s Play Store is once [...]
An American designer once said, “Eventually everything connects – people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se.” I bet this game was derived from Charles Eames’ quote. Quite frankly, you don’t have to figure it out because the game speaks for itself.
I’m a fan of photo collage editor apps. I got excited when I stumbled upon this Instagram-like icon on the App Store recently and downloaded it to see how it works. What the heck? From the creators of PicsPlay Pro, JellyBus Inc. brings you this functional all-in-one photo editor enabling you to create a masterpiece [...]
Would you like to travel with Chin? Rise to the highest pole with Chin Up game featuring the nimble construction worker Mr. Chin. Let’s see if this fast-pace-touch-arcade game is worth it.
As you may have heard that one of the most anticipated is Velox, which had been undergoing months of development and testing by Apex Tweaks (@ApexTweaks). It supercharges supported iOS and App Store Apps with “folder-view” for notifications or app-special functionality by swiping gestures that gives users a complete fresh experience to use their iPhones. [...]
I always use “Do Not Disturb” mode on your iPhone during meeting, working hours, or sleeping time. Many times I toggle it in SBSettings, Auxo, Velox or even in iOS Setting, whichever comes to my mind first. However, if you find two tabbing or swipes yet too many for you, here comes Luna – a [...]
Well it’s that time of the week again here when we share the Top Free Cydia Tweaks released over the past week. We hope you enjoy these five free tweaks and find at least one you can use regularly. 1. LSMusicSeek This tweak allows you to scrub through the song much faster. It’s added on [...]
If you are looking for some different experience to unlock your iPhone, then you should check out a new tweak that comes out a couple of days ago called Piano Passcode by Johnathan Winger Lang (@jontelang). What Piano Passcode basically does is it replaces your current default iOS passcode keypad with a piano-alike one. It [...]
Apple made the Notification Center more useful than ever with the release of iOS 6. App and Cydia developers haven?t been short of releasing apps and tweaks to further enhance its functionality, with music widgets for the Notification Center being released now and then. They?re given a lot of control to iOS users for accessing [...]
There are several tweaks and apps available for iOS that give out notification reminders. Usually, the allow users to clear notifications once they’ve been seen. Abstergo is a new jailbreak app that does the same, but offers something else as well. With this tweak, users are able to clear the notifications directly from the lockscreen [...]
While iOS users have access to plenty of apps, some of those offering useful functionality such as monitoring of signal strength are limited in functionality. Usually, apps first make way on the App Store before they’re released for Android’s Google Play, but in case of OpenSignal, the opposite is true. It has been available on [...]
- App Review: Moldiv Photo Collage Editor for iPhone and iPad May 12, 2013
- Beautify Your iPhone Unlock Screen with Piano Passcode May 6, 2013
- Secretary Tweak Reads Out Incoming Texts, Missed Calls, Events and Unread Messages April 22, 2013
- BatteryDoctorPro: All You Need To Optimize iPhone Battery May 1, 2013
- CloudLover: Use Gestures In Safari To Access iCloud Tabs May 13, 2013
- App Review: Fast and the Furious 6 Game for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad May 21, 2013
- Review: AL13 UltraThin Aerospace Aluminium Bumper for iPhone 5 May 20, 2013
- Axis Adds 5 Customizable App Icons on iPhone Lock Screen May 18, 2013
- 5 Tips to Make the Most of iPhone 5’s Camera May 17, 2013
- App Review: Dots for iPhone Connects Everything May 16, 2013
- glenn: how do you change extension with windows 8?...
- Disappointed: The case has severely degraded my data signal. Ta...
- Jigar SpaceO: Or LinkedIn is the best way to market your app fre...
- App Review: Fast and the Furious 6 Game for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad | Tech.: [...] article, App Review: Fast and the Furious 6 ...
- Roco: my iPhone was stolen and I location services was d...