If you’re new to iPhone jailbreak, you may be confused by all the terms such as QuickPwn, Yellowsn0w, Ultrasn0w, Blackra1n, etc. That was one of the popular questions I received for iPhone new comers. So, instead of answering the question one by one, the best is to put up a post to address this common […]
Last night, I got an email from one of my readers. He asked, “When I am at home, I get used to surf the web using Wifi. But how do I know if my iPhone is connected to the Internet via Wifi network instead of 3G?” It’s a simple but a very good question. He […]
Earlier, iPhone Dev team released the ultrasn0w 0.9 for iPhone 3G/3GS unlock. Despite the latest version of ultrasn0w fixes lots of unlock issues, some of the readers still experience hiccup during the carrier unlock process. Yesterday, iPhone Dev team posted a great post and offered a number of unlock tips: 1. The first tip is […]
As claimed, Apple brings us over 100 features in iPhone 3.0 OS. But not all features are as prominent as Copy & Paste or Voice Memo. Some features are not explicitly mentioned by Apple and you’ll have to discover by yourself. Here is one: Simply shake your iPhone and Undo the typing It’s a very […]
Some readers told me that even they turn the ringer volume to maximum, the speaker is still not loud enough. I suggest you to try out Volume Boost to boost your iPhone speaker volume. Volume Boost is a Cydia application that works only on jailbroken iPhone and supports firmware 2.2, 2.2.1 & 3.0. Installing Volume […]
I’m not sure if all of you experience the same issue. Some of the readers have sent me email telling me that the battery life degrades after upgrading to iPhone 3.0 and asked how they can improve the battery life. Though we can’t replace iPhone’s battery, we can always optimize the iPhone configuration or settings […]
One of the popular questions that I have been asked is how you can share contact with others on iPhone. Three months ago, I have posted 3 great ways to forward a contact to your friends or co-workers. They should work for you but they’re not perfect. And, the solutions depend on 3rd party applications. […]
If you ask me the top reason for jailbreaking iPhone, the ability to use SSH to transfer files between iPhone and computer via WiFi is my answer. I believe it’s also one of the reasons why some of you go for the jailbreak. But, as I know, not all the readers are geeks and come […]
Are you a Mac user? I own an iMac and really love it. But one thing I dislike is every time I connect my iPhone to the Mac, it automatically opens iPhoto and assume I need it to download photo from iPhone. That’s really annoying. Like me, you probably experience the same issue on Mac […]
This is a iPhone tip for newbie. In some situations (e.g. jailbreak), you’ll need to know the firmware version or baseband version. Where can you retrieve this information from iPhone? That’s very simple. All the iPhone configuration information are resided inside the “Settings” screen. For both firmware and baseband version, they can also be found […]
After I posted the free iPhone development course offered by Stanford University, I got a number of emails from programming newbies. They all love this fantastic little device. But they just can’t stand still as an ordinary iPhone users. They want to do even more. They want to join the crowd to become an iPhone […]
I got a couple of emails from some iPhone new comers asking about: How do I change the email signature on iPhone? As you probably know, Apple has configured all iPhones with a default email signature – “Sent from my iPhone”. That’s really cool to show off to the email recipient that you own an […]
Before you can download iPhone apps from App Stor, as you should know, you’ll need to register an iTunes App Store account with a credit card number. For certain reasons, you may not have credit card or you do not want to disclose your credit card information. So, is there any way to register an […]
Have you tried out Skype for iPhone that was released in early Apr? Skype for iPhone is a great application that lets you make free voice calls internationally over Skype. But there is a limitation. Due to certain reason, Skype restricts you to make calls over Wifi network only. By default, you can’t use Skype […]
- hiTask: Manage Team Projects On Your iPhone February 11, 2014
- Boxer For iPhone: Deal With Emails Like Never Before February 12, 2014
- Review: Dog & Bone Wetsuit Waterproof Rugged Case for iPhone 5s February 6, 2014
- iTouchSecure Tweak Enables Password Autofilling with TouchID February 25, 2014
- CCSliders Tweak: Tap to Change Brightness Sliders in CC to Other February 26, 2014
- Pedometer++ Is An Elegant Step-Tracking App March 7, 2014
- App Review: Lift Daily Motivation Helps You Form Good Habits March 6, 2014
- Nwplying: Discover New Music and Share Your Own Taste March 5, 2014
- GridSwitcher Enables Grid View for iOS 7 App Switcher March 1, 2014
- ClipCrop Offers A Clutter-Free Experience To Photo Cropping February 28, 2014
- mike: i have done everything you said, and double checke...
- Beatles Ringtones Come to iTunes (Or You Can Just Make Your Own) | Gadget Lab | Wired: […] In iTunes version 10, right-click a song...
- Anna: I have a tone that is 24 seconds and it wont sync ...
- Anna: Does this work with updated versions of iTunes? I ...
- LOVEPHONE: I would recomment the Lumsing power banks for you ...