It has been quite some time that iOS 7 can be jailbroken running on any support Apple devices. One of the major focus for jailbreak hackers and developers that were identified before the jailbreak release is on ControlCenter (CC as named below), say for instance, add or remove widgets on it. So now it comes […]
So you’ve upgraded to iOS 7 and found the battery life runs out faster on your iPhone or iPad than the previous version. This is one of the most common complaints every time Apple releases a new version of iOS. If you’re not satisfied with your battery life on iOS 7, here are a few […]
You come across an app in App Store but for whatever reasons you’re not ready to purchase it. Probably you think the app is too expensive and you want to wait for a discount. Or the app size is too large for download while you’re on the road. You want to get it until you […]
Unless you live under a rock, you should know about the official release of iOS 7. Starting from today, we will cover the tips and tricks of the new iOS. Okay, let’s start with AirDrop. AirDrop is Apple’s answer to file and data sharing. Before the debut of iOS 7, you’ll need to rely on […]
I’ve been so hooked up with Candy Crush for more than a month now, and though it is daunting to finish chocolate-coated jellies in advanced levels, there’s something about it that makes my brain tick. Honestly, I was caught-off guard with it. Frankly, I’m a self-confessed Candy Crush addict. Playing with it for a few […]
This is a guest post from Archie. Yeah, the iPhone 5 is out of its league when compared to Android flagships this year. The quad-core devices have multiplied and feature the latest of what Qualcomm has to offer, an octa-core is threatening global domination, screens haven reached insane levels and Google’s Play Store is once […]
Anyone planning an adventure will carefully consider how they will record their travels, and the temptation is often there to spend far more than the cost of the trip on a fancy SLR camera to document it with. Fortunately, the iPhone has made it cheaper and easier to take high-quality photos at little to no […]
Normally you can use iTunes to backup and restore contacts. However, not everyone of you like this approach. Some may prefer to backup the contacts manually. My Contacts Backup offers an easy way to backup and restore your contacts all from your phone without needing a computer or synchronization. The app is very simple. Once […]
Even with the latest version of iOS, you’re not given an option to transfer songs/audio files between devices. However, there is always an app for that. If you want to share a song file with another user, you can download an app called Bump. Originally, Bump only allows users to share contacts and photos. The […]
Several weeks ago, Apple released a new version of iTunes – iTunes 11 which brings you a complete different user experience. Some users love the upgrade and enjoy the new user interface which is fresh and less cluttered. But some do not. Whether you love the upgrade or not, we’ve compiled a list of tips […]
We’ve shown you how to gift an app on iPhone, as well as, on iTunes. If you’re using iOS 6, you’ll find the guide is no longer work. Apple has changed the way to gift an app to your friends. Rather than using the Gift button at the bottom of an app listing, Apple provides […]
Apple has officially released the iTunes 11. The user interface is completely redesigned that is much simpler and clean. So far I love the upgrade but I’m concerned if it still allows user to create custom ringtone from any song in my music library. It turns out the feature is still here and you’re allowed […]
This is a guest post by Twila B. Studies show that the average smartphone owner uses their mobile phones primarily for texting (92%) and taking photos (92%). With all the hidden tweaks and features hidden inside the iPhone’s core, it’s not surprising that a lot of people haven’t yet realized how much potential their smartphones […]
Make some changes on your Home Screen like hiding the native apps using this simple method. There’s a better way to do it without jailbreaking your device. You can hide any stock apps on A4 or A5 devices with previous software versions. What’s more, you can implement it using iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5.
- hiTask: Manage Team Projects On Your iPhone February 11, 2014
- Boxer For iPhone: Deal With Emails Like Never Before February 12, 2014
- Preview: GuestMode Allows Limited Guest Access to Your iPhone February 7, 2014
- CCSliders Tweak: Tap to Change Brightness Sliders in CC to Other February 26, 2014
- Ayeris Brings Subtle Nice Change to Stock iOS 7 February 27, 2014
- Spoiler Shield For iOS 7: Hide Spoilers Of Games and TV Shows March 9, 2014
- Pedometer++ Is An Elegant Step-Tracking App March 7, 2014
- App Review: Lift Daily Motivation Helps You Form Good Habits March 6, 2014
- Nwplying: Discover New Music and Share Your Own Taste March 5, 2014
- GridSwitcher Enables Grid View for iOS 7 App Switcher March 1, 2014
- v_ignatyev: Try http://shotbuf.com to copy images and links to...
- mike: i have done everything you said, and double checke...
- Beatles Ringtones Come to iTunes (Or You Can Just Make Your Own) | Gadget Lab | Wired: […] In iTunes version 10, right-click a song...
- Anna: I have a tone that is 24 seconds and it wont sync ...
- Anna: Does this work with updated versions of iTunes? I ...