This is a guest post from Archie. Yeah, the iPhone 5 is out of its league when compared to Android flagships this year. The quad-core devices have multiplied and feature the latest of what Qualcomm has to offer, an octa-core is threatening global domination, screens haven reached insane levels and Google’s Play Store is once [...]
Anyone planning an adventure will carefully consider how they will record their travels, and the temptation is often there to spend far more than the cost of the trip on a fancy SLR camera to document it with. Fortunately, the iPhone has made it cheaper and easier to take high-quality photos at little to no [...]
Normally you can use iTunes to backup and restore contacts. However, not everyone of you like this approach. Some may prefer to backup the contacts manually. My Contacts Backup offers an easy way to backup and restore your contacts all from your phone without needing a computer or synchronization. The app is very simple. Once [...]
Even with the latest version of iOS, you’re not given an option to transfer songs/audio files between devices. However, there is always an app for that. If you want to share a song file with another user, you can download an app called Bump. Originally, Bump only allows users to share contacts and photos. The [...]
Several weeks ago, Apple released a new version of iTunes – iTunes 11 which brings you a complete different user experience. Some users love the upgrade and enjoy the new user interface which is fresh and less cluttered. But some do not. Whether you love the upgrade or not, we’ve compiled a list of tips [...]
We’ve shown you how to gift an app on iPhone, as well as, on iTunes. If you’re using iOS 6, you’ll find the guide is no longer work. Apple has changed the way to gift an app to your friends. Rather than using the Gift button at the bottom of an app listing, Apple provides [...]
Apple has officially released the iTunes 11. The user interface is completely redesigned that is much simpler and clean. So far I love the upgrade but I’m concerned if it still allows user to create custom ringtone from any song in my music library. It turns out the feature is still here and you’re allowed [...]
This is a guest post by Twila B. Studies show that the average smartphone owner uses their mobile phones primarily for texting (92%) and taking photos (92%). With all the hidden tweaks and features hidden inside the iPhone?s core, it?s not surprising that a lot of people haven?t yet realized how much potential their smartphones [...]
Make some changes on your Home Screen like hiding the native apps using this simple method. There’s a better way to do it without jailbreaking your device. You can hide any stock apps on A4 or A5 devices with previous software versions. What’s more, you can implement it using iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5.
This tutorial is for public use. We recently published the same topic about iOS 6 tethered jailbreak. However, that tutorial was intended for developers. We give credit to the iPhone Dev Team for this new release of RedSn0w 0.9.15b2, which fixes the issues of iPhone 3GS and provides support for iPad baseband changes.
Apple rolled out a new update on iCloud website that allows users to share reminders to your contacts. This excellent feature of reminder sharing was only available on Mountain Lion OS, but now you can log in to the iCloud website. Basically, you share reminders to other contacts via email or the reminder application via the iCloud [...]
When it comes to privacy, it’s an issue worth taking serious measures, especially if it involves tracking of your personal data on the Internet. Sometimes, advertisement pop-ups are annoying, (or most of the time, I guess), but of course, that’s the advertisers’ way to reach out to their target. But what if your mobile device, [...]
When was the last time you use the Newsstand on your iOS device? Some users deem it as worthless, others place it on the last page of the Home Screen because it’s not an app after all. It’s actually a folder that organizes the downloaded e-magazines from App Store.
Earlier, we covered how you can add the mobile version of Google Maps as a home screen icon. This is a workaround for iOS 6 users to use Google Maps on their iPhone or iPad. The Google Maps icon is actually a shortcut to launch the mobile Google Maps in Safari. But there is one [...]
- App Review: Moldiv Photo Collage Editor for iPhone and iPad May 12, 2013
- Beautify Your iPhone Unlock Screen with Piano Passcode May 6, 2013
- Secretary Tweak Reads Out Incoming Texts, Missed Calls, Events and Unread Messages April 22, 2013
- BatteryDoctorPro: All You Need To Optimize iPhone Battery May 1, 2013
- CloudLover: Use Gestures In Safari To Access iCloud Tabs May 13, 2013
- App Review: Fast and the Furious 6 Game for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad May 21, 2013
- Review: AL13 UltraThin Aerospace Aluminium Bumper for iPhone 5 May 20, 2013
- Axis Adds 5 Customizable App Icons on iPhone Lock Screen May 18, 2013
- 5 Tips to Make the Most of iPhone 5’s Camera May 17, 2013
- App Review: Dots for iPhone Connects Everything May 16, 2013
- glenn: how do you change extension with windows 8?...
- Disappointed: The case has severely degraded my data signal. Ta...
- Jigar SpaceO: Or LinkedIn is the best way to market your app fre...
- App Review: Fast and the Furious 6 Game for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad | Tech.: [...] article, App Review: Fast and the Furious 6 ...
- Roco: my iPhone was stolen and I location services was d...