Apple redesigned how the App Switcher looks like and act in iOS 7 with inspirations from certain classic jailbreak tweaks like CardSwitcher and the old boring bottom grey switcher has gone. But have you ever been bothered with iOS 7 for scrolling through all the way to the left and right to get to certain […]
Eventually I gave this a try after all the criticisms have settled. Ayeris is a new Winterboard theme for iOS 7 created by well-known designer Surenix with a controversial price tag of $3.99. The word ayeris, which is pronounced as Iris, like the ring-shaped membrane in your eye or the Greek god of the rainbow, […]
We have been seeing a lot of tweaks that puts additional functions to the ControlCenter. You can remove seperator lines; you can add more toggles; you can hide sections that you may never use like AirDrop; you can ever colorize the UI of the ControlCenter. But seems that there is one thing that has not […]
It is never too late to introduce something great and legendary. A while ago I purchased and installed a tweak called iTouchSecure on my iPhone 5s, and it greatly improved my productivity and saved me a lot of time in entering lengthy strong passwords in various apps. iTouchSecure is a jailbreak tweak which is developed […]
There are lots of different tweaks like Badge Customizer and Boover that allow you customize how the app icons looks like and behave. But they are all global settings that make it all the same and look boring. There is a new tweak released today called ColorBadges from iOS developer David Goldman makes things more […]
It has been a very busy week in the jailbreak community with loads of new and updated tweaks and themes. Designers are very eager to tease and release their hot new themes for free or with affordable price tags. I am also very busy in trying out these tweaks and especially themes as I am […]
If you have kids or family members that share the usage of your iPhone, the very first concern is fear of getting your important or private stuff messed up or deleted. There are some security tweaks like AppLocker or BioProtect that can block apps or settings access with password or TouchID protections. But the key […]
So iOS 7 brings in a new gesture of accessing the Spotlight Search interface by holding and pulling down the homesceeen page which is quite cool rather than swiping to the leftmost. But if you are like me that don’t ever use this functionality, you will find it quite annoying and useless with Spotlight Search […]
No doubt that Zephyr is one of the most useful tweaks in iOS 6 ages and many cannot just have it missing on their jailbroken device. At that time it is a must to have it installed. However It has not yet been updated for iOS 7 and also been said that there is little chance […]
Uniformity is a brand new jailbreak tweak developed by pNre that has been released for around a day in a beta form. I have accidentally found this when I refreshed Cydia last night and I have already had the developer’s beta repo in advance. It has already gained over 1500 downloads over the night. It has […]
If you here has been tons of new jailbreak tweak released in this couple of weeks’ time. Here are some of my recent favorites and they are nice to have on your jailbroken iPhone.
There have been quite a few tweaks that changes how the stock Music App such as BlurredMusicApp that gives you an automatic semi-transparent blurry app background. But that is simply not enough to make it stand out and look a lot better. On another side on app usage, the major problem for me is that, […]
Acies is an new Winterboard theme for iOS 7 developed by well-known talented designer decke (@deckedsg on Twitter). The theme is an icon set only when one main package to be activated in Winterboard. The icons redesigned on 70 icon for all stock iOS apps and some third party app icons. The icons are designed […]
It has been quite some time that iOS 7 can be jailbroken running on any support Apple devices. One of the major focus for jailbreak hackers and developers that were identified before the jailbreak release is on ControlCenter (CC as named below), say for instance, add or remove widgets on it. So now it comes […]
- hiTask: Manage Team Projects On Your iPhone February 11, 2014
- Boxer For iPhone: Deal With Emails Like Never Before February 12, 2014
- Review: Dog & Bone Wetsuit Waterproof Rugged Case for iPhone 5s February 6, 2014
- iTouchSecure Tweak Enables Password Autofilling with TouchID February 25, 2014
- CCSliders Tweak: Tap to Change Brightness Sliders in CC to Other February 26, 2014
- Pedometer++ Is An Elegant Step-Tracking App March 7, 2014
- App Review: Lift Daily Motivation Helps You Form Good Habits March 6, 2014
- Nwplying: Discover New Music and Share Your Own Taste March 5, 2014
- GridSwitcher Enables Grid View for iOS 7 App Switcher March 1, 2014
- ClipCrop Offers A Clutter-Free Experience To Photo Cropping February 28, 2014
- mike: i have done everything you said, and double checke...
- Beatles Ringtones Come to iTunes (Or You Can Just Make Your Own) | Gadget Lab | Wired: […] In iTunes version 10, right-click a song...
- Anna: I have a tone that is 24 seconds and it wont sync ...
- Anna: Does this work with updated versions of iTunes? I ...
- LOVEPHONE: I would recomment the Lumsing power banks for you ...