Cydia may all be the great savior for all those apps that don’t get approved by Apple, and most of them are pretty great too, but you do know that Cydia’s habit of not running on the background is pretty annoying. Everybody loathes the inability to keep using their iDevice while an app is being […]
About Farrukh ZafarFarrukh Zafar is the inside-out gadget guy at Simonblog. You can always reach him at Twitter.com/fariZafar
Have you always hated how long your YouTube app for iOS takes to load videos? Do you wish your internet was AT LEAST twice as fast as what it is right now? Then here’s a great tweak, called TCP Optimizer which comes for free, to all jailbreak users. To get this tweak working, what you […]
Did you ever wish there was some app that could lock down your iPhone so that nobody can change your settings or access background apps? Nobody will, now, if you start using this new app called Folderlock, which is an iOS mod, that allows you to password-protect specific features on your firmware such as folders, […]
GoFlex Satellite – Battery Powered Hard Drive for iPad and iPhone from Seagate, On the Verge to Launch
Have you ever dreamed of a hard drive that can connect to your iPad, iPhone or any Wi-Fi enabled device such as iPod touch – a hard drive that can be powered by a battery? Then be ready as Seagate is revolutionizing its GoFlex product line up by unveiling with a new add up which […]
Did you just jailbreak your iPhone, iPad (or iPod touch) and are now seeing a blank, white Cydia icon, rather than the conventional, brown Cydia store icon and thinking how to resolve the issue? It happens sometimes (especially after jailbreaking iOS 4.3.2/4.3.3). When it does, it really mugs you and now that you’d want the […]
So finally we have three Photo Shop apps for the iPad from Adobe, namely Adobe Color Lava, Adobe Nav and Adobe Eazel. All three apps have been coded on the freshly launched Photoshop Touch Software Development Kit (SDK) from Adobe, in order to showcase the power of this SDK and the level of interaction to […]
If you are an AT&T iPhone user, you might have faced a few months ago how AT&T came down with a hammer to its customers who were using tethering without paying for the tethering plan. Remember all those warning text messages and emails? Just now, we’ve come to know how AT&T secretly tracks those customers […]
Well, the disappearance of saved SHSH blobs using TinyUmbrella in Cydia is a common problem for many of our jailbreaking friends. Well, as long as there ain’t a new version of iOS firmware available from Apple, this problem could be waved goodbye, because Cydia is now showing all iOS SHSH blobs saved up to iOS […]
Okay, the locationgate fiasco may have been over for iPhone, as Apple has fixed the location tracking issue in the new iOS 4.3.3 version, there comes a new application on the iOS scene called ‘Footprints’, that does all the tracking, but with the user’s permission, which makes it the righteous app. The app has been […]
It’s been the talk of the town, the location tracking issue and the backlash on Apple Inc. As we told you earlier that the new version of iOS firmware 4.3.3 has fixed the locationgate issue, there was always a need to re-confirm and inspect Apple’s claims. Our technology comrades at PCMag have done the scrutiny […]
- hiTask: Manage Team Projects On Your iPhone February 11, 2014
- Boxer For iPhone: Deal With Emails Like Never Before February 12, 2014
- Preview: GuestMode Allows Limited Guest Access to Your iPhone February 7, 2014
- CCSliders Tweak: Tap to Change Brightness Sliders in CC to Other February 26, 2014
- Ayeris Brings Subtle Nice Change to Stock iOS 7 February 27, 2014
- Spoiler Shield For iOS 7: Hide Spoilers Of Games and TV Shows March 9, 2014
- Pedometer++ Is An Elegant Step-Tracking App March 7, 2014
- App Review: Lift Daily Motivation Helps You Form Good Habits March 6, 2014
- Nwplying: Discover New Music and Share Your Own Taste March 5, 2014
- GridSwitcher Enables Grid View for iOS 7 App Switcher March 1, 2014
- v_ignatyev: Try http://shotbuf.com to copy images and links to...
- mike: i have done everything you said, and double checke...
- Beatles Ringtones Come to iTunes (Or You Can Just Make Your Own) | Gadget Lab | Wired: […] In iTunes version 10, right-click a song...
- Anna: I have a tone that is 24 seconds and it wont sync ...
- Anna: Does this work with updated versions of iTunes? I ...