WhatsApp is a popular messaging application on the iPhone, Android, and other mobile platforms. It allows people to send free text messages, photos, and videos, etc. However, it has limitations to it and running two accounts at the same time is one of them.
By default, iPhone users or any other mobile users are only allowed to run one account on their device and the company also require phone verification for this purpose. Luckily, there is an app for iPhone that let you use multiple WhatsApp accounts without jailbreak.
Do keep in mind that this application is hosted by a third-party and is marked as non-trusted by Apple. We’ve used it before and as up to this point, there are no problems that deal with security. But please use it at your own risk.
- As always, if you want to install third-party applications, Safari browser is required.
- Go to ios.othman.tv directly on your iPhone
- The first thing you see is a few lines of Arabic language, don’t worry, just tap on the WhatsApp 2 icon
- This will redirect you to a new page with a download button (green banner under the icon)
- Choose that and tap on Install
- Once the app is downloaded, go to Settings > General > Profiles
- Look for VNE software and trust the source
Now back to your Springboard, launch the WhatsApp 2 and set it up as a normal WhatsApp process. You will need to enter a separate phone number to verify the account.
You can call me a geek, blogger, jailbreaker, or anything you want. Just know that I love to write about All Things Apple, Cydia tweaks, and Jailbreak Guides.