Amazon updated the Kindle App for iOS fully packed with fresh features that offer another level of electronic reading. All the bookworms in the house will love the new layout set for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. The universal app is loaded with adjustable margins when using the iPad.
Choose from the three layouts according to your preferences. The rapid-highlights option allows you to highlight those important messages, and striking quotes in an instant for future references. Other useful features include brightness control, notes, bookmark notebook and many more.
The Kindle app is an ideal alternative for iBooks that allows users to download free and purchased books from your Amazon account. This third-party app allows you to sync and download all the digital books you have purchased using cloud service straight with your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. It’s like having a Kindle itself.
Once you purchased an e-book on the official store, you need to click the “Buy now with 1-Click” button found at the upper-right corner. You will receive the item via Amazon Whispernet for free. Amazingly, gone are the days of piled printed books because digital books save more space and cost cheaper. Access millions of e-books, newspapers, PDF’s in a few clicks.
New features in 3.2:
• Adjustable Margins (iPad): Choose from three layouts for your preferred reading experience.
• Rapid Highlights: Quickly mark important passages for handy reference later.
• Improved Brightness Control: Refined the brightness slider to be more responsive and optimized font hues for better viewing.
• Highlighting for illustrations and photos in Print Replica Textbooks: You can now highlight photos, illustrations, tables, and charts.
• Notebook for Print Replica Textbooks: Notebook compiles all your bookmarks, notes, and highlighted passages, photos, and images. Tag and filter the most important items to study.
• Improved navigation for Print Replica Textbooks: Quickly flip through textbook pages and easily jump back-and-forth using the page thumbnails and back/forward buttons.
You can download Amazon Kindle app from App Store via this direct iTunes link.