Feast your eyes on my ride in CSR Racing Game app! It’s a must-have iOS app for gamers and car enthusiasts. One thing that stands out is the spectacular graphics. The game is visually-stunning. The graphics and the options are extremely doing well although the environment for drag race is limited in size. It takes place on straight lines after all.
Drive your dream car and gear up your engine with overalls with this superb gaming app. In all seriousness, if you think, you can beat them all, upgrade your car Audi R8, BMW M3 or Chevy Corvette and shift the gears with turbo and nitrous injections and more.
I excitedly downloaded the game app which is actually free on App Store. I’m a bit interested to drag racing stuffs and cars. Fast and the Furious series made my day. So here are the pros and cons of CSR Racing:
- Spectacular retina graphics
- Customize your dream car and purchase upgrades
- Drive licensed cars such as BMW, Nissan, Ford, Audi, etc.
- Smart ECU tweaks and updates in engine, racing tires, etc.
- Upbeat background music
- Social media-friendly you can share scores and collect coins
- Random tips to win the race
- Limited environment in straight lanes only
- Very challenging race every level
- Timing should be precise in shifting gears and releasing nitrous or you lose
- Involves real money to purchase items
CSR Racing breaks the barrier between mobile and console gaming, if you’re up to the challenge, you better pick your best car and beat the bosses in the district city. Personally, I’m having a hard time beating Ale$ha on Tier 1. I’m still learning the precision and accuracy of tapping the gears. I opted on easy levels.
You can start on regulation race rookie, ladder race round in easy levels or go for extremes on Tier 1 with the Crew battle. The CSR Racing app is now available on App Store for free download.
Are you ready to rule the district city and live a quarter mile at a time?