Social networking apps are met with a very good response and Google+ for the iPhone is such as app that a lot of people use. The Google+ app allows people to share and keep up with their friends and family, etc. no matter where they are. This app was launched last summer, and the service was looking quite functional, however, unexciting. Now, the Google+ app has been provided with an update, and it looks more glamorous and exciting than before.
Through the Google+ app, you can join a hangout, post an image or see what your friends are sharing while you are moving around. The features present in the Google+ app are;
- Turn on Instant Upload to sync photos from your device to your private Google+ album
- Chat with a friend or everyone you know through Messenger
- Video chat with up to 9 friends with mobile Hangouts present in Messenger
- What?s Hot Stream allows you to see trending topics
- View the Nearby stream in order to see what people who are near your location are saying
Through the update, everything present in Google+ has become more stylish. The fonts have become crisper; the profile photos have become larger, and the home screen has become more inviting. Some of the bugs have also been fixed, and improvements have been made.
More information about the update has been provided by senior vice president of Google+, Vic Gundotra in his blog. According to him, the company is embracing the senior-rich smartphone and are transforming the Google+ app into something that?s more expressive and intimate. The focus is towards providing fun and performance, and some minor changes have been introduced such as the placement of the +1 button that makes the experience easier.
You can download the Google+ app for free from the App Store.
Let us know your thoughts!