Are you really one of them interested to know “Who lives Near Me”? Well, look no further. Here is a new app from the iTunes App Store – WNM Live, which is much more than just a social networking app. It does much more than just connecting with your old pals. It helps you find new friends in your vicinity.
The developers of WNM Live are quick to clarify that WNM Live is not a dating app. In fact, there aren’t any mentioned concepts for friendship. The app allows you to browse and find people living near you – see and talk to anybody you want to. The app also supports your privacy and has an appointed team of moderators who work round-the-clock to ensure that users that violate rules and use abusive content are removed immediately. Azərbaycanda Forex valyuta məzənnələri Jse Stock Exchange Course So, if you are looking for a tennis partner in your locality for those post work evening matches or want to find someone that speaks your language when traveling on business in a foreign country WNM Live is just the perfect app to give you company.
WNM Live: Features at a Glance
– Browse the profiles of other users living near you and find people who live nearby and share same interests.
– Send and receive instant text and picture messages.
– Discuss topics in the public, local Live Stream
– Create a profile and upload photos to it
– Allows you to interact in a live stream of nearby conversations; and all without divulging your personal information.
– No “locked” functionality or limited communication with others.
– Login to wnmlive.com and access your entire WNM account from anywhere
-NO ads in mobile app (Web version however, does contain some ads)
WNM Live app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and is now free for download at the iTunes App Store. Do write to us about your experiences with the Who lives Near Me Live App.
Seuli B is a technology blogger and an iPhone enthusiast who loves to keep her audience informed of everything that is happening in the 'Apple' world. Seuli has been writing for several iPhone blogs since 2008.