With the debut of iPhone 3GS, Apple finally brings video to iPhone. Now, in the Camera application, you can easily toggle between video and still-picture mode to capture high-quality video. It also comes with sharing feature to let you send video clips via email or upload them directly to YouTube.

But, probably that’s not enough for some iPhone users (including me). How about Facebook support? You may just capture some really fun videos and wanna share them with your friends on Facebook while you’re still on-the-go. How can you share video to Facebook? Or you own a blog on blogspot.com. How can you upload the video clips directly to Blogspot for your blog post?

CirclePix has released an iPhone app called Video Uploader to address this need. The application allows you to upload video clips to Facebook, blogspot, as well as YouTube. The interface of the app is pretty simple and intuitive. It doesn’t load with any fancy features but only focus on video upload.

Video Uploader - Upload Video

The first time you use Video Uploader, you’ll need to setup your account by filling in your account. Say, for Facebook, simply type in your Facebook username and password. The rest of the registration is plain simple .

Video Uploader - Configure AccountVideo Uploader - Facebook Connect

To upload your video, tap on the large Upload Video button and the app will pull out all available video clips from camera roll. Simply select a video clip. Before uploading, you can also trim the video and only upload part of it. And, you’ll need to provide the video information including title, description, tag and category. The final step is to choose which sites you plan to upload to and hit the Upload button to upload the video.

Video Uploader - Choose videoVideo Uploader - Add Video Info

Video Uploader - Select siteVideo Uploader - Upload Complete

Video Uploader is now available at App Store for $0.99 only. If you got iPhone 3GS and are a regular user of Facebook / blogspot, for just a buck, you can add video upload capability for Facebook and Blogspot. To download the app, you can simply click on this direct iTunes link.

Freebie: Thanks to Robert from Circlepix. He’s giving away three promotion codes for us that you can get video uploader for free. If you want one, just send me a tweet or leave me comment. Remember it’s first-come-first-served. So, act quick! Thanks for all your responses. I have already sent out all the promotion codes.

, , ,

37 Responses to Upload Video from iPhone 3GS to Facebook, Blogspot & YouTube with Video Uploader

1. Christie Norton July 20, 2009 at 9:59 am #

I’d love one of those promotion codes if ya still have any :)

• Simon Ng July 20, 2009 at 9:26 pm #

@Christie,

Great! You’re the first one to get the promotion code. I have sent it to your Facebook account. Enjoy!

2. Daniel Hanold July 20, 2009 at 10:05 am #

That’s the app I’ve been waiting for on the iphone. Would love to test-drive it!

• Simon Ng July 20, 2009 at 9:35 pm #

@Daniel, sent the promotion code to your email. Enjoy!

3. Ken July 20, 2009 at 12:02 pm #

I was wondering if I could upload videos directly to Facebook. I guess this is the answer! I would love one of those promotional codes if they’re still available, though a dollar ain’t bad.

• Simon Ng July 20, 2009 at 9:42 pm #

@Ken, sent you already. Enjoy!

4. Amaurys July 20, 2009 at 8:01 pm #

Nice.
    Would love the freebie.

• Simon Ng July 20, 2009 at 9:43 pm #

@Amaurys,

Sorry, all promotion codes are given out! :-)

5. Daniel Hanold July 20, 2009 at 11:47 pm #

Works great Simon, thanks for the promo code.

The one thing that needs a bit of fine tuning is the requirement to put in all the fields on the upload form. I’m just using it for Facebook, it’d be nice to only have to put in the title.

• Simon Ng July 21, 2009 at 12:08 am #

@Daniel, totally agree with you. It should be fine-tuned, so we can fill in less fields to speed up the upload.

6. Tommy K October 8, 2009 at 9:22 pm #

Not very Iphone / facebook savy, do you have any more promotion code so I can try to upload my daughter videos.

• Simon Ng October 8, 2009 at 10:42 pm #

@Tommy, now you can just download the latest version of Facebook iPhone app. It already comes with a feature to upload video.

7. josh usher May 7, 2010 at 4:40 am #

does this still work as i cnt upload videos :(

8. Abhijeet June 12, 2010 at 1:32 am #

Video Uploader for Facebook
    Quickly Upload Videos and Photos to Facebook directly from iPhone. Capture the perfect moments on your iPhone’s camera and instantly share with your friends on Facebook. Geotag your photos.
    Download Now: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/video-photo-uploader-for-social/id349427597?mt=8

9. Bilall July 10, 2010 at 12:01 pm #

Promotion code
    I`ll love for facebook

10. Jami Danielle September 28, 2010 at 5:30 am #

This is a great informational website! Answered my question perfectly! I would LOVE to receive a promo code for this new app if I could! :)

11. Kim Dublanica October 6, 2010 at 4:05 pm #

Wow!!! That was so informative! I always wanted to learn how to that! I would soo love one of those promotional codes…<3

12. iphone photo apps November 17, 2010 at 8:40 am #

Can I have that one too? These great promotional codes I’m waiting for this application in iTunes but i couldn’t find it. Thanks for sharing in advance…

13. Paul white November 23, 2010 at 3:24 am #

Is there anyway to upload a YouTube or mxtube video straight to Facebook instead of having to do it from a PC? When I hit the share icon in my iPhone facebook app, it only gives me the choice to email it not upload to facebook or any other place. Thanks, Paul

14. Momo January 8, 2011 at 12:57 am #

I love your article, it’s very interesting. I’ve created a post similar to this on my blog, iPhoneFuze. It’s located at – http://iphonefuze.com/2011/01/06/beginner-want-to-share-your-videos-from-your-iphone-straight-to-youtube-learn-how-to-here/

15. Rebecca Norbury March 12, 2011 at 5:49 am #

Hi there
    Do you have any promotional codes still that you are giving away??
    Rebecca

16. Khan July 11, 2011 at 5:53 am #

Can any1 please send me the application name for video uploads from iPhone 3GS to face book directly or any other easy method please

17. Jenn September 8, 2011 at 12:25 am #

How do I upload videos from my iPhone to YouTube?

18. edgar September 20, 2011 at 5:11 pm #

after installing the program stops, iPhone 4

!really annoying

19. Azib Yaqoob September 22, 2011 at 11:46 pm #

This is really helpful article. Thank you so much for sharing

20. sims social cheat October 1, 2011 at 12:23 am #

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be told was once a enjoyment account it. Glance complex to more added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?

21. Facebook Development October 26, 2011 at 10:00 pm #

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me, you give me best information indeed! Thanks, very good post <a href=”http://www.socialcubix.com/iphone-developer”>iPhone Developer</a>

22. Rio Prince January 31, 2014 at 3:19 pm #

Highly vigorous blog, I liked that much.
    hacker un compte facebook

23. home buyers July 7, 2014 at 4:38 pm #

What’s up, after reading this amazing piece of writing
    i am also delighted to share my experience here with friends.

24. yahoo July 26, 2014 at 8:31 pm #

Hiya! Quick question that’s completely off topic.
    Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?

My weblog looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I’m trying to
    find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this issue.
    If you have any suggestions, please share.
    Many thanks!

25. home improvement entails July 28, 2014 at 1:40 am #

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site?

My blog site is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would genuinely benefit from some of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks a lot!

26. white plains kitchen remodel July 28, 2014 at 2:11 am #

Wonderful post! We are linking to this great content on our
    site. Keep up the good writing.

27. home buyers July 28, 2014 at 2:14 am #

Thank you, I’ve just been searching for information about
    this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I
    have came upon so far. However, what concerning the bottom line?
    Are you sure about the supply?

28. seattle bathroom remodeling company July 29, 2014 at 8:07 am #

First off I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question in which
    I’d like to ask if you don’t mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself
    and clear your head before writing. I have had a tough time clearing my thoughts
    in getting my ideas out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10
    to 15 minutes tend to be lost just trying to figure out how
    to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Many thanks!

1. Upload Video from iPhone 3GS to Facebook, Blogspot & YouTube with Video Uploader | All Things iPhone - July 20, 2009

[...] SimonbBlog] VN:F [1.5.5_825]please wait…Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)VN:F [1.5.5_825]Rating: 0 (from 0 [...]

2. Facebook per iPhone 3.0, potrà anche aggiornare le pagine - The New Blog Times - July 21, 2009

[...] il problema del caricamento di video servendosi di prodotti aggiuntivi, come quello descritto in questa pagina, che costa 99 centesimi di [...]

3. New And Used Car - December 6, 2009

Facebook Hack…

Hacking facebook is not to hard, there is a simple way…