How to Enable MMS on iPhone 2G

If you have read about the post “Which iPhone 3.0 features are for your iPhone?“, you should know that MMS is not available for iPhone 2G. I love Apple and iPhone but it’s ridiculous that a technologically advanced mobile phone does not come with this common feature that you can easily find on any mobiles from Nokia or Samsung.

Luckily, some iPhone enthusiasts have developed a hack to enable MMS on iPhone 3.0 for iPhone 2G. As always, this hack is only applicable to those with jailbroken iPhones.

Tip: If you haven’t jailbroken your iPhone 2G, you can follow this simple jailbreak guide (Windows / Mac) for the procedures.

So, how do you bring MMS ability to iPhone 2G?

Follow these Procedures to Enable MMS

Before you perform the below procedures, make sure you have already upgraded to iPhone 3.0 and jailbreak it. Let me emphasize again. This hack is only applicable to iPhone 3.0. If you’re using lower version, please don’t use this hack. Otherwise, it may harm your iPhone.

Note: Please ensure your carrier supports MMS. As far as I know, MMS will not be available for AT&T users until late summer. Also, you may be charged extra for sending MMS. Please further consult your carrier for information.

1. Launch Cydia

2. Search for ActivateMMS2G

cydia_activatemms2g

3. Click “Install” and then tap “Confirm” to confirm the installation.

4. Be patient. Wait until the installation completes. Then tap on “Reboot Device” to restart your iPhone.

installing_activatemms2g

5. After restarted, go to Settings -> General -> Network -> Cellular Data Network. You should notice a new MMS setting appears. Fill in the values.

Note: For the MMS setting, please consult your carrier. Say, for T-mobile US user, you can check out the information here. You have to fill in values before you can enable MMS.

MMS Settings

6. Tap “Network” to go back and then click Home button to go back to home screen

7. Power off your iPhone and switch it on again

Power off iPhone

8. Once booted up, launch Messages application and you should see a new “camera” icon appeared. Now, you can tap on the icon, select the photo to embed in the message and send it out.

MMS with Camera iconMMS - Select Photo
Send MMS on iPhone 2G

Enjoy the MMS feature on your iPhone 2G! As always, feel free to leave me comment and share your experience on the feature.

, ,

88 Responses to How to Enable MMS on iPhone 2G

1. JEDDDD July 1, 2009 at 12:29 am #

You are a golden god sir.

• Ken February 16, 2012 at 12:36 am #

HUMM cant find that MMS app on cydia.
      i know i’m late to the party, but can i still get it?

2. JEDDDD July 1, 2009 at 5:38 am #

Wait What values, where? Nothing matches with the info from tmobile. How do i know where to put what?

• Simon Ng July 1, 2009 at 9:23 am #

@JEDDDD, the values vary. You need to consult with the carrier/service provider for the MMS settings. The t-mobile one is just for reference only.

3. Dusty July 1, 2009 at 8:21 am #

After checking out Settings -> General -> Network -> Cellular Data Network There is no MMS option or an APN option???? Any ideas???

• Simon Ng July 1, 2009 at 9:21 am #

@Dusty, please ensure ActivateMMS2G is installed in cydia and reboot your iPhone again.

• Dusty July 1, 2009 at 9:49 am #

@Simon
        Hey man!
        I have been trying it since its been released and same problem after another. Well finally talking to 6 representatives over at Rogers, I finally got it working. The system didn’t have me in it or some crap lol Working on my iPhone 2G! :)
        Cheers bud and keep up the great blog. I read it daily ;)

4. السياحة في ماليزيا July 1, 2009 at 8:29 am #

How to Enable MMS on iPhone 2G >>> Thanks

5. JEDDDD July 1, 2009 at 9:37 am #

Thank you simon i got it working. Here is a pic that might give a few of you an idea of where to put the values(nonsense). http://img31.yfrog.com/i/2pzb.jpg/ The hack works, i am sending and receiving pictures over text on tmobile usa. Long live Simon and the DevTeam!!!

6. Dennis July 1, 2009 at 11:02 am #

Hey Simon,

I installed the application, restart (and restart again) still I cannot find the “Cellular Data Network”.

Settings -> General -> Network -> Cellular Data Network

I wonder why… Any idea?

Thanks for help!

–Dennis.

• Dusty July 1, 2009 at 9:10 pm #

Try this… Cyda, APN Editing and install. It may help?

7. elson July 1, 2009 at 8:51 pm #

I always failed opening Cydia from iPhone. It said “Network Error — Unable to Load (timed out)” while the Safari was fine and the connection bar was full. You have any idea why, or is there any other way to install it?

By the way, great jailbreak and unlock firmware 3.0. Tx a lot.

8. leon July 1, 2009 at 11:13 pm #

works man, thanks for the tip!

9. Rishi July 3, 2009 at 12:32 am #

Hi Simon
    This question is not actually in the MMS topic but please do help.
    I want to SSH into my iPhone (2G) on OS3.0. I have WinSCP on my computer (I used to SSH on my old 1.1.4 firmware).

What app should I install on the iPhone for SSH (is it BossPrefs?) and what is the ‘Host’, ‘username’, and ‘password’..?

• Simon Ng July 3, 2009 at 9:33 am #

@Rishi, you need to install OpenSSH in cydia or you can follow this guide for details.

10. Chandler July 3, 2009 at 12:09 pm #

I have installed everything and I can see the camera icon in the text box. However, still get a “Red Exclamation” mark everytime. Can’t seem to be able to send a message out. Any reason why?

• Rishi July 4, 2009 at 1:10 am #

Yeah..
      Same here Chandler..
      It tries to send and after around 80% is done I get a red exclamation mark and it says ‘Message sending failure’..

• muellerl July 4, 2009 at 10:48 pm #

I had the same problem. if you R with t-mobile try these settings:

APN: wap.voicestream.com
        Username: leave blank
        Password: leave blank

MMS SETTINGS-
        APN: wap.voicestream.com
        Username: t-mobile
        Password: mms
        MMSC: 216.155.174.84/servlets/mms
        MMS Proxy 216.155.165.50:8080
        MMS Max Message Size: leave blank
        MMS UA Prof URL: leave blank

• Chandler July 7, 2009 at 1:45 pm #

muellerl, thanks for the info. I’m not using T-Mobile, but after reviewing your settings, I noticed that the APN & MMS Setting’s APN needs to be the same. (Another website told me it should be different). anyhow, after I realigned both APN settings, I can now send and receive MMS like a charm.

Simon, always a wonderful job! 3.0 upgrade was super duper easy. Keep up the good work!!!!

11. michele evans July 6, 2009 at 3:52 am #

Hi simon im from the UK & on o2 pay as u go anyway its coming up as idata.o2.co.uk now instead of payandgo.o3.co.uk

anyway my problems are i have are i have the camera icon & sometimes im able to send mms msgs with no problem then sometimes they get to about 90% then i get msg failed with an exclamation mark in a red circle & also when i get a mms sent to my iphone 2g,i get a msg from o2 saying i have to view the msg online with my phone number & a pin number???

please can you help me sort this out im really confused what to do about it,many thanx.michele-2g/o2/3.0 firmware

12. khaleel July 6, 2009 at 7:48 pm #

Hi simon,
    i could’t save APN in my phone..
    any idea pls..
    thanks

13. geneth July 7, 2009 at 1:37 am #

Don’t know what happens….
    I installed the application, the photo button appears on the sms screen but there is no “cellular data network” option to input any settings in so no MMS can be sent. Simon you have any ideas what to do?

Btw, great job with the 3.0 upgrade. As always it worked like a charm!

14. michele evans July 7, 2009 at 2:59 am #

HI i have an iphone 2g/3,o FW /jailbroken.
    ive managed to get it going but im confused as sometimes it works then sometimes it gets to about 90% & fails with a msg & a red circle with aaaaaan exclamation mark nxt to the pic.

Im on the o2 network/pay as you go which seems to have changed to idata.o2.co.uk ,which im using as my APN/VVOICEMAIL/&MMS BUT IM wondering why its not payandgo.o2.co.uk nomore?

IF YOU OR ANYONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH THIS PROBLEM ID BE TRULY GREATFUL, COZ EVEN WHEN IT DOES SEND I STILL HAVE TO WAIT UP TO 10 MINS FOR THE MMS TO SEND ,IM NOT A TEK HEAD SO NEED ANY EASY INSTUCTIONS THAT ARE EASY FOR ME TO UNDASTAND SO IF ANY1 CAN HELP. I WILL BE GREATFUL FOR ANY HELP

THANKYOU,

MICHELE

15. michele evans July 7, 2009 at 3:09 am #

OH YEAS I FORGOT TO MENTIONTHAT WHEN MY FRIEND SENT ME A MMS FROM HIS NOKIA 6300 ON O2 PAY AND GO ,THAT WHEN I RECEIVED THE MMC ,IT WAS A MSG FROM O2 ASKING ME TO VIEW IT ONLINE???

ANY IDEAS HOW I CAN VIEW IT NORMALLY COZ I WAS ABLE TOO ,NOW IVE GOT ALL THIS CHANGES “7 I DONT KNOW WHY

THANKYOU

16. Tanja July 7, 2009 at 11:39 am #

Thanks heaps for this now works a treat. I had to try to install it 5 times. when i looked for Settings -> General -> Network -> Cellular Data Network i had no cellular data but found MMS when i scrolled down the General page, opened that did nothing then went to messages and there it was a little camera icon.

sent MMS it did hang at the 90% for about 90secs but it went through.

Ok second one just failed to send now trying again waiting….waiting…… waiting…… nooo failed again ok il try to reboot

yes success

Now waiting to see if i can receive MMS

• Tanja July 8, 2009 at 10:22 am #

yes i can receive MMS
      forgot to say im on Vodafone Australia

17. josie July 9, 2009 at 11:32 am #

does this work with iphone 3G?

• Simon Ng July 9, 2009 at 9:41 pm #

@josie, this fix is for 2G only.

18. stuart July 10, 2009 at 9:51 pm #

wow it works first time to ace mate thanks very much all the way from sunny scotland (lol) well the phone works shame about the weather thanks mate

19. bonnie July 13, 2009 at 4:20 am #

If you’re looking for the Cellular Data Network and don’t have it:

1. Open Cydia
    2. Go to ‘Sources’ and install “iPhone-notes.de Repo” (it contains carrier bundles)
    3. Once the packages refresh, go to ‘Carrier Bundles’ and look for your provider (ex. Rogers, T-Mobile)

And tada! You’ll find it in Settings > General > Network

BTW, if anyone knows the Rogers MMS configurations, please let me know.

• Max August 15, 2009 at 2:29 am #

I cannot find the “Cellular Data Network” under my Settings > General > Network.

I’ve installed all the suggested software and rebooted my iPhone. No dice. One thing I am not sure about is this instruction from Bonnie:

Where do I find “Carrier Bundles”?

So close but yet so far. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks, Max

• Max August 15, 2009 at 2:30 am #

I meant to say that I am running on a 2G with 3.0.1 jailbroken with redsn0w 0.8

• bonnie August 15, 2009 at 3:34 am #

1. Open Cydia
        2. Go to Sections > Repositories and install “iPhone-notes.de Repo”
        3. After that installs, go back to Sections and you should see a `Carrier Bundles` category

• Max August 15, 2009 at 4:16 am #

beautiful. thanks. one step closer. :D

20. jose July 27, 2009 at 10:39 am #

this site has a couple of mms configurations if u want it go check it here http://iphon3n3wz.blogspot.com

21. Clayton July 27, 2009 at 2:34 pm #

hey simon! please help me!
    i think i get all the setting right for the mms but when i try to send a picture to someone the progress bar gets about to 90% then it stops and then the exclamation mark shows up next to the pic. what do i do? please help!!

p.s. i am using an iphone 2g 3.0 unlocked using t-mobile. i have everything from cydia and all downloaded but i dont know if the setting are right?
    thanks a bunch!!!

22. Jeff August 5, 2009 at 12:28 pm #

I tried this with my 2G updated with 3.0 and now my iPhone will not turn back on.

I tried running through redsn0w again or to backup with iTunes, nothing. Any constructive help would be great!

23. Jeff August 5, 2009 at 12:31 pm #

And to follow up with my last comment-

2G = 2nd generation, correct? I sure hope so.

• bonnie August 15, 2009 at 3:39 am #

2G is the first generation. The “G” does not stand for generation at all (it’s actual related to the network connection). If your iPhone has a black backing then it is the 3G and ActivateMMS2G will not work with it (as the 3.0 software gives the 3G MMS capabilities through SMS)

24. Edder August 7, 2009 at 10:28 am #

I install the Activatemms2g but in the sms next to the keyboard nothing happpen? what is going on i restart it like 5 times

25. Akhil August 30, 2009 at 12:09 am #

I installed activatemms2G on my phone. I rebooted the phone a couple of times after that but i did not get the cellular data option and neither did i get the option in messages -> enable mms. any ideas on a fix? please help simon.

26. Craig September 4, 2009 at 5:52 am #

So I can only find Activatemms2g not activemms2g – when I try download it I get a file size mismatch error?? Anyone run into this and know how to fix it?

27. Tae September 26, 2009 at 7:04 am #

I’ve sucessfully downloaded and installed the application via Cydia several times now. Each time however, I’m taken back to the Apple screen and the phone freezes for a few minutes, then it finally reboots–I thought this to be odd. So after this long wait and I get a chance to access Settings > General > Network > Cellular Data Network no options for MMS are present. I’ve read all of the previous comments and I am yet to find a solution… :-(. I’m on T-Mobile USA and I really need multimedia messaging! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

• Simon Ng September 28, 2009 at 12:19 am #

@Tae, go to Settings -> Messages and make sure MMS Messaging is ON. If it’s not. flip to the switch to turn it on. And, restart your iPhone again.

28. jj September 28, 2009 at 11:37 pm #

Hi
    Dose anyone know what the Settings > General > Network > Cellular Data Network settings for at&t on iphone 2g now that they have enabled it.

I am running 3.01 on a 2g Phone and have installed ActiveMMS2G

• Buddy September 29, 2009 at 4:22 am #

Yea… Can someone please post the “Values” for AT&T? Thanks… :)

29. Joe P September 30, 2009 at 8:15 am #

Alright so I have followed every step and still can’t get it to work! I have a 2G Iphone 3.0 jailbroken being used on ATT.

I have installed all the applications from cydia that were requested, and still mms is not working. I am able to have mms show up and have the pictures, but then it continues getting stuck at 95% and won’t send. Also none of my APN settings will show up under network. SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE!!! THANK YOU!!!

30. Karvm October 1, 2009 at 5:57 am #

DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS WITH iPhone 2G OS 3.1!!!! It will brick your phone!

31. batmandela October 3, 2009 at 3:56 am #

Thanks Karvm.

Your post was literally 5 minutes too late!

Back to square 1. :(

32. BKD October 3, 2009 at 2:06 pm #

I searched for ActiveMMS2g and ActivateMMS2g and found nothing. Anyone else having problems finding these in Cydia

• soops October 3, 2009 at 3:50 pm #

search : geni

33. BKD October 3, 2009 at 2:43 pm #

got it

34. soops October 3, 2009 at 3:49 pm #

i just bricked my phone twice.
    first with swirly mms now with activate mms 2g.
    bummer.

i am on a 3.1 2g with at&t.

been waiting for an update or hack.

no luck. seems like 2g’s will never go beyond 3.0.

fml.

please let me know if there is hope.

bye.

35. soomonumira October 15, 2009 at 3:43 pm #

It’s not working on 3.1.2 (2G). It’s kill your iPhone…

• Steven November 6, 2009 at 2:58 am #

ONLY work for firmware 3.0

36. Mr. 3599 October 18, 2009 at 10:16 am #

I searched for ActiveMMS2g and ActivateMMS2g and found nothing. how to search it?

• Rishi December 17, 2009 at 5:40 am #

Even I am searching for ActivateMMS2G but unable to find it in iSpazio’s repository..

I had itstalled earlier and it was working fine but stopped for some reason. So, I thought of reinstalling but couldnt find it. Looks like they have removed it.

Simon, please guide. Thanks.

37. Soomonumira November 6, 2009 at 2:16 pm #

http://www.hackint0sh.org/f207/93057.htm IT’S WORKING!!!

38. Soomonumira November 6, 2009 at 3:09 pm #

it’s here you can take files – http://www.iphones.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=51107 (CommCenter.zip and M68AP.plist)

• zoopz™ November 21, 2009 at 8:30 am #

how do you do that in english? what are the instructions? 2g 3.1 jailbroken iphone! please help. make it easy someone please.

39. J November 21, 2009 at 7:04 am #

I’ve searched ActiveMMS2G, ActivateMMS2G and geni and found nothing. Is there a new listing for it? How can I find it?

40. Soomonumira November 21, 2009 at 7:44 am #

Ok,
    1. Download http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/576857/CommCenter.zip and Unzip Archive.
    2. Copy CommCenter to iPhone /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreTelephony.framework/Support/
    3. Backup Original CommCenter
    4. Move our patched CommCenter
    5. Set Permissions
    6. Download M68AP.plist http://www.iphones.ru/forum/index.php?s=98fe033858561a977fcc22d94862297e&act=attach&type=post&id=26878
    7. Copy M68AP.plist to /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/
    8. Backup Original M68AP.plist
    7. Reboot :D.

• zoopz™ November 21, 2009 at 10:11 am #

ok sounds easy enough.

but what do i use to be able to access the library folders to do this.
      is there a way to mount the iphone hd folder up on my laptop like an external hd?
      sorry not that advanced with terminal commands and such.
      very novice.
      ive already bricked my phone 3 times before.
      thx.

41. Soomonumira November 21, 2009 at 3:31 pm #

Browser for notebook – DiskAid – http://www.digidna.net/diskaid/ Trial
    Use it.

42. Soomonumira November 21, 2009 at 3:38 pm #

And there from below left you must choose DiskAid Folder. Try it!

43. Rishi December 17, 2009 at 5:40 am #

Simon, please guide. Thank you.

• Rishi December 17, 2009 at 6:52 am #

Check this out..! found it.. Works fine for iphone 2g with 3.0 to 3.1.2!
      the link below might not work sometimes, it kinda tests your patience!

• Rishi December 17, 2009 at 6:54 am #

Text from the site http://www.sinfuliphone.com/showthread.php?t=53 is as follows:

How to INSTALL

1. Be sure that you removed all previous MMS & Tethering Hacks/Profiles if you have any installed. If you have a previous installed MMS & Tethering Settings Hack installed from the SiNfuL iPhone Repo then read below on “How to UPGRADE”.
        2. Open Cydia/Icy and make sure that you have http://www.sinfuliphonerepo.com added to your sources.
        3. Now tap on the Sections tab and goto the SiNfuL iPhone section.
        * If your using a 2G iPhone then you need to either install the package called Enable MMS for 2G & 3.0 FW -OR- Enable MMS for 2G & 3..1.2 FW depending on which FW you are running on your phone. If you are running FW 3.0.1 on your phone then you can just install the package called Enable MMS for 2G & 3.0 FW. Both of these packages will automatically install the MMS & Tethering Settings package as well if you don’t already have it installed. This is to update your carrier settings so that everything will work properly.
        * If your using an iPhone 3G or 3GS then you only need to install the MMS & Tethering Settings package.
        4. After you have installed the correct package/packages for your phone, (You will have to REBOOT if your using an iPhone 2G) exit out of Cydia/Icy and goto Settings -> General -> Reset and tap on Reset Network Settings This will flush out all your old settings and ensure that the new settings overwrite any old ones. Make sure you do this on the iPhone 2G as well.
        5. After your phone reboots now goto Settings -> General -> Network -> Cellular Data Network and scroll down and tap on Reset Settings. Also at this point you can change any of the APN settings if you need to. For example you might want to use wap.voicestream.com or internet2.voicestream.com for your Cellular Data APN instead of epc.tmobile.com
        6. If you need to change any of the settings you should reboot your phone so that the new settings will take effect.
        7. After you reboot your phone you can go into Messages and tap on the create new message icon and you will now have a camera icon across from your send button

• zoopz™ December 18, 2009 at 12:12 am #

ive made to step 4 im in the reboot stage.

but now my phone wont fully reboot.

stuck on reboot process. turns on then turn off.

help please.

• Rishi December 23, 2009 at 5:26 pm #

As the guide says clearly, make sure you are trying this on the iPhone 2G (for mms). If you’re on a 3G, there is supposedly another hack/app for enabling tethering. And also make sure you’re on firmware 3.0 (or another appropriate firmware) on iPhone 2G. They’ve stressed this point very clearly.

Hope it is sorted now..

• zoopz™ December 23, 2009 at 6:49 pm #

thanks rishi.

im giving up on this.
              i did everything correctly. im on a 2g 3.1.2 att jailbroken phone.

it should have worked but there is something in the reboot process that gets messed up. it just hangs and shuts off.

im just going to wait for the new body 4g iphone supposedly dropping by march 2010.

if anything more stable arises with confirmation that this works then ill try it. doesnt seem like anyone on the planet is running 2g 3.1.2 att mms. at all. anyone?

44. Ayaz January 16, 2010 at 11:24 pm #

hi!
    i installed cydia on my iphone 2g (3.1.2) but did not found “ActiveMMS2G” on it ….plz help

• Simon Ng January 16, 2010 at 11:42 pm #

@Ayaz, please try “ActivateMMS2G”. It’s a typo.

45. willie February 2, 2010 at 7:55 am #

i actually searched the exact phrase you wrote and it’s still not finding it. could it possibly be gone?

46. Tiffany February 16, 2010 at 12:03 am #

So I can’t find ActiveMMS2G in cydia, did they get rid of it?

47. Ciara February 26, 2010 at 10:54 pm #

I’m not able to find ‘activatemms2g’ either….you find a fix??

48. Ron March 23, 2010 at 12:36 pm #

So I can’t find it. I searched activatemms2g
    and its not there. Any recommendations?

49. Nabeel April 2, 2010 at 5:46 pm #

iPhone 2G 3.1.2 Firmware jail broken and unlocked, MMS installed but the setting won’t save APN, username, password after inserting. have rebooted 3 times but still no luck. any solution please.

50. safarin May 1, 2010 at 8:28 pm #

still not find any activatemms2g……you should know that MMS is not available for iPhone 2G. I love Apple and iPhone but it’s ridiculous that a technologically advanced mobile phone does not come with this common feature that you can easily find on any mobiles from Nokia or Samsung. And now i’m using your new OS 3.1.3….please help….

51. justin May 23, 2010 at 1:11 am #

hey i have used sinfuliphone’s mms for 2g when i was running on 3.0 and it worked fine but i updated unlocked and jailbroke to 3.1.3 and i cant seem to find this program on cydia and all the other mms enablers wont work with my firmware.

52. Travis June 5, 2010 at 12:43 pm #

hey i have a 2g iphone running on 3.1.3 os it is on tmobile network.. i have tried all of the above to get the mms to work.. with no luck… please help would it be wise of me to just give up and downgrade to 3.1.2 for this work….

• fonechick June 2, 2011 at 11:29 am #

For iPhone 2G running on 3.1.3 ONLY:

go to Cydia and add this source:

once it’s installed, click on it in your sources and install “MMS settings T-Mobile”.

Reboot your phone and it should work right away. Good luck!

53. bonnie June 5, 2010 at 1:04 pm #

ActivateMMS2G does not exist anymore. But there is a new one available in Cydia.

1. Add “http://cydia.ifoneguide.nl” (without quotations) to your Cydia sources.
    2. Once it refreshes, search and install “Native MMS iPhone 2G”
    3. Reboot

As far as I know, you don’t need to manually input the internet/MMS settings.

**IMPORTANT: This hack only works for 2G running 3.1.2. If you have 3.1.3 or 4.0, downgrading is completely safe and easy.

54. mandy August 25, 2010 at 4:53 pm #

i have installed all the activatemms on my iphone 2g , the camera symbol ha appeared but still wont let me send or recieve mms it gets so far to sending then comes up with an exclamation mark
    im on 02 contract if that makes any difference

55. BA14 September 19, 2010 at 12:56 pm #

i tried searching this in cydia ” activatemms2g” i got no results. i am runnin 3.1.3 firmware.

56. Vando September 23, 2010 at 1:47 pm #

I’m not able to active MMS on iPhone 2G firmware 3.1.3 and on baseband 04.05.04_G. and iphone can’t detect my home route (using Belkin N1).
    If in firmware 3.1.2 (baseband 04.05.04_G) can active MMS but still can’t detect my home route. I think need downgrade baseband to 04.04.05_G on firmware 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 (like in firmware 1.1.4) just can detect route, but I don’t know how to do it.
    Can anyone help me. Please……. Thanks in advance

57. NAME October 30, 2011 at 7:08 am #

I searched Cydia and it’s showing no results for “ActivateMMS2G”? why???

58. Sana June 9, 2012 at 8:40 am #

Does anyone know senttigs for t-mobile us, 3.1.3, iphone 2G?Am I stuck since I’m on 3.1.3? Should I downgrade to 3.1.2?James Replied:August 8th, 2010 at 6:58 pmRobert,Yes you must downgrade to 3.1.2 on the 2G and utilize Blackra1n to jailbreak the phone.1. Run Blackra1n2. Instal Cydia only3. Run Cydia as User and then install complete updates when prompted.4. Open Cydia5. Select Manage, Sources then select edit on top right then add on top left.6. Add source: sinfuliphonerepo.com7. Once added go back to manage, sources and select the sinfuliphonerepo link and instal the following in this order a. Appsync 3.1.x(allows cracked apps to sync with itunes)b. Installous (apps for free)c. Enable MMS for 2G & 3.1d. YourTube Cracked(you can save youtube vids to phone)e. SIManger(iPhone by default does not save your contacts to the SIM card. This tool allows you to save up to 250 to your SIM Card. Great back up plan and also great for those that do not utilize iTunes to backup)Hope that helps!Best,James