You may know that the upcoming iPhone 3.0 will let you stream audio via Bluetooth A2DP. A tech expert from car.com has tested the iPhone 3.0 Beta and showed how you can stream music from iPhone to the audio system of a Toyota Venza via Bluetooth. That’s really cool. In future, you can throw away the audio adapters.
About Simon NgFounder, developer and chief blogger of simonblog.com
- hiTask: Manage Team Projects On Your iPhone February 11, 2014
- Boxer For iPhone: Deal With Emails Like Never Before February 12, 2014
- iTouchSecure Tweak Enables Password Autofilling with TouchID February 25, 2014
- CCSliders Tweak: Tap to Change Brightness Sliders in CC to Other February 26, 2014
- Ayeris Brings Subtle Nice Change to Stock iOS 7 February 27, 2014
- Pedometer++ Is An Elegant Step-Tracking App March 7, 2014
- App Review: Lift Daily Motivation Helps You Form Good Habits March 6, 2014
- Nwplying: Discover New Music and Share Your Own Taste March 5, 2014
- GridSwitcher Enables Grid View for iOS 7 App Switcher March 1, 2014
- ClipCrop Offers A Clutter-Free Experience To Photo Cropping February 28, 2014
- mike: i have done everything you said, and double checke...
- Beatles Ringtones Come to iTunes (Or You Can Just Make Your Own) | Gadget Lab | Wired: […] In iTunes version 10, right-click a song...
- Anna: I have a tone that is 24 seconds and it wont sync ...
- Anna: Does this work with updated versions of iTunes? I ...
- LOVEPHONE: I would recomment the Lumsing power banks for you ...
Accessories apple App Review Apps App Store camera cydia cydia hack facebook firmware Games games google iOS iOS 4 iOS 5 iOS 6 iPad ipad app iPad Apps iPhone iPhone 3.0 iphone 3G iPhone 3GS iPhone 4 iPhone 4S iphone 5 iPhone App iPhone Apps iPhone Dev Team iphone game iPhone Hack iPhone Tip iPod Touch itunes jailbreak Jailbreak Jailbreak Tweak News redsn0w Siri Tips & How-to Unlock iPhone wifi winterboard