Display Calendar Event on iPhone Lock Screen using Lock Calendar

Lock Calendar is a very simple application that does only one thing — display your calendar events on iPhone lock screen. I’m always looking for such free application that makes good use of the iPhone lock screen. Lock Calendar is very promising and exactly what I’m looking for (and probably you too).

Lock Calendar is now available for download via Cydia and it’s completely free. No setup, no reboot or configuration is required after installation. Once Lock Calendar is installed, go to your iPhone lock screen and you’ll see the latest calendar events shown. The events are shown up nicely and categorized by date with the time, title and location displayed.

So, if you want to have a quick overview of your scheduled events, download and install Lock Calendar. You’ll find it useful.

16 Responses to Display Calendar Event on iPhone Lock Screen using Lock Calendar

1. GeorgePk January 21, 2009 at 4:17 am #

Good app but It would be perfect if we had 1 or 2 options to setup this thing. Like how many days/months to display.

2. Jay January 23, 2009 at 7:44 am #

Do you think a future iphone-iPod update will allow things to be displayed on lockscreen without jailbreaking such as this? Or an analog clock like you can do now, although it needs to be jb. Any rumors from apple or anything?

3. Jay January 23, 2009 at 7:45 am #

Double posting to be notified via email on comment

4. Simon Ng January 24, 2009 at 12:11 am #

Jay, I also hope Apple will bundle this feature into the next firmware version. But I haven’t heard about this. That’s why I consider jailbreak and recommend other to jailbreak iPhone. It opens up opportunity to install other great 3rd-party applications.

5. EthanVan January 24, 2009 at 5:37 am #

This was exactly what I was looking for! Thank you.j

6. StephenG February 5, 2009 at 11:32 pm #

This is awesome! I didn’t see the reason to jailbreak my phone for any of the other apps out there, but this was absolutely worth it. Thanks for the post!

7. Profete162 March 21, 2009 at 7:53 am #

Awesome!! Really love it!!!

Just a question: is it possible to change the blue color for the “today activities”???
    That really suck…

But anyway, that’s my best app for my Ipod.. I am really happy with it.

Thank a lot.

8. Joanne May 1, 2009 at 7:40 pm #

I upgraded to the latest version and now my phone cannot boot up! It’s stuck at the Apple logo!

9. JT February 18, 2010 at 3:04 am #

is it possible to see the entire event with this program? Im only seeing part of the first sentence of the event

10. Vernon June 24, 2010 at 4:54 am #

I just tried this on a 3G with iOS4 and it is no longer working. It used to with 3.1.2. I hope it gets updated to support iOS4.

11. Michael June 28, 2010 at 4:02 am #

I’ve got the same problem as Vernon :S
    Waiting for update…

12. BrutusNL August 4, 2010 at 6:54 pm #

No problems here. Installed it after jailbreaking through http://www.jailbreakme.com and works like a charm. Had to restart the springboard to get it to run.

13. phil August 10, 2010 at 12:20 am #

anyone haveing the issue of getting an incomming call, and after a couple of rings, the screen goes blank? lock calendar isn’t working for me. iphone 4, ios 4.0.1.

14. Putch August 11, 2010 at 7:37 pm #

Loving it also. Would’nt mind having a few configuration options, e.g. the blue font in the header.

15. Random October 28, 2010 at 7:57 pm #

Nice app. Currently it only shows start-time of each event. Is it possible to have end-time too? It would look even more clearer if weekday and date are placed next to each other – not separated as per now.

16. Duisburg Schlüssel September 27, 2011 at 4:55 am #

I?ll immediately grasp your rss as I can’t find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly allow me recognize so that I may subscribe. Thanks.