Jailbreak iPhone user may remember to use QuickPwn (for Windows) or Pwnage Tool (for Mac) to replace boot logo of iPhone during jailbreak. I heard some of the jailbreak iPhone users dislike the pineapple boot logo from iPhone Dev Team and want to revert back to Apple logo. To do that, the only way is to run QuickPwn or Pwnage Tool again. That means, you have to jailbreak the iPhone one more time, simply for updating iPhone boot logo.
Now, LogoMe is out to simplify all these.
LogoMe, available through Cydia, has just been released and is designed to update boot logo without a second jailbreak. LogoMe provides an easy way to download logo image directly from the web and install it on iPhone. However, you cannot copy an image on desktop and transfer it directly to LogoMe.
Note: First thing first, to use LogoMe, your iPhone should be with firmware 2.0.2 or up.
How to change boot logo using LogoMe
1. Download and install LogoMe through Cydia. You can find the application in System section.
2. Launch LogoMe. For first time use, you’ll see LogoMe to download some necessary files.
3. Tap “Select Logo” and enter the URL for your logo image (e.g. http://www.simonblog.com/logome.png). Click “Download” and wait until complete.
4. Tap “Install Logo”. You can click “Preview” to preview the logo image. And then click “Install”. You’ll see LogoMe to flash a new firmware.
5. Once finish, power off the iPhone and start it again. You’ll see the new boot logo.