One of the best things about iPhone is the fact that we can use them for fun besides using them to make our lives comfortable. With so many features, the camera is the most important feature used often. Besides the usual camera apps, there are many apps that let us use different filters, enabling us [...]
Could it be that most of the upcoming movies this year will have their own iOS game? This is just an assumption based on what I’ve observed recently while browsing the App Store, which I think is trending. And of course, Turbo Racing League is just one of them that caught my attention.
Apple’s voice assistant Siri hasn’t faced a lot of competition since its release, but now that Google Now is available for iOS, there’s a little bit of insecurity in the air. There are some users who prefer Siri, while others are adapting to the search recognition offered by Google Now. It’s also possible for iOS [...]
If there is one thing I wouldn’t miss watching is the next flick of the Fast and the Furious. While every popular movie today has its own iOS and Android game (as its counterpart), it’s a trend that has attracted gamers and movie couch potatoes and probably an app development trend to watch out. Yes, [...]
I personally own quite some number of iPhone case since my first iPhone 4 came into my hand until now with iPhone 5. Like many power users, I focus on the quality of material that it is made of, functionality and durability of the case in which the design really comes last for my consideration. [...]
iOS users have face no problems while launching apps, but where there are limited offerings is the lock screen. There are several tweaks at Cydia store that are purported as lock screen launchers. They do work, but most of them come with functionality that makes the user launch the app unintentionally. Axis, on the other [...]
This is a guest post from Archie. Yeah, the iPhone 5 is out of its league when compared to Android flagships this year. The quad-core devices have multiplied and feature the latest of what Qualcomm has to offer, an octa-core is threatening global domination, screens haven reached insane levels and Google’s Play Store is once [...]
An American designer once said, “Eventually everything connects – people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se.” I bet this game was derived from Charles Eames’ quote. Quite frankly, you don’t have to figure it out because the game speaks for itself.
There are a lot of reasons why iOS users would want to see their social media history. It could be because there was an important phone number got deleted but is stored in social media history or just to see what the previous conversation was about (it’s a busy, fast-moving world and forgetting what you [...]
One of the best gestures available at the disposal of iOS users is ‘pull to refresh’. It’s there on social media apps, some third-party apps as well as the stock Mail app featured in iOS 6. If you?re really into this gesture and would like to utilize it more, PullAll is a newly released Cydia [...]
Those who’re regular users of iCloud would know that iOS 6′s native web browser includes the option to visit iCloud inside the bookmarks. This is not a convenient solution, and many avid users would just wish they had a tab for the purpose attached. CloudLover aims to solve the problem, not by adding an extra [...]
I’m a fan of photo collage editor apps. I got excited when I stumbled upon this Instagram-like icon on the App Store recently and downloaded it to see how it works. What the heck? From the creators of PicsPlay Pro, JellyBus Inc. brings you this functional all-in-one photo editor enabling you to create a masterpiece [...]
Taking screenshots on both iOS and Android platforms isn’t much of a hassle. iOS users just need to push the power and home buttons at the same time, and whatever is on the screen at that moment is saved in the native Photos app. Capture View, a newly released tweak, aims to enhance the functionality [...]
Would you like to travel with Chin? Rise to the highest pole with Chin Up game featuring the nimble construction worker Mr. Chin. Let’s see if this fast-pace-touch-arcade game is worth it.
- App Review: Moldiv Photo Collage Editor for iPhone and iPad May 12, 2013
- Beautify Your iPhone Unlock Screen with Piano Passcode May 6, 2013
- iPhone Camera Tips for Taking Better Photos in Your Next Adventure April 25, 2013
- CloudLover: Use Gestures In Safari To Access iCloud Tabs May 13, 2013
- 5 Tips to Make the Most of iPhone 5’s Camera May 17, 2013
- Turn iPhone into Polaroid Camera with Instant May 24, 2013
- App Review: Turbo Racing League for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch May 23, 2013
- Googiri: Team Up Siri & Google Now Voice Recognition May 22, 2013
- App Review: Fast and the Furious 6 Game for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad May 21, 2013
- Review: AL13 UltraThin Aerospace Aluminium Bumper for iPhone 5 May 20, 2013
- Turn iPhone into Polaroid Camera with Instant: [...] also possible to share it on almost all popu...
- Clarissa: When I right click to remove the song it doesn't ...
- Haley Jordan: You CLEARLY said to "Rename the file extension fr...
- App Review: Turbo Racing League for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch | Tech.: [...] article, App Review: Turbo Racing League for...
- Vince: thank you a million times!...